About the Company
Established in 2000 by a team with over 100 years of combined experience in global furniture sourcing, innovative furniture solutions are in Sourcebynet’s DNA.
Sourcebynet’s resource network is 20 years deep, 16 countries wide and cover sourcing need from brick and mortar stores to big chain retailers. We tailor complete solutions from design, sourcing and delivery to customer needs.
With a complete supply chain solution, along with SBN dedicated account management team, our clients can be assured that we will be there with you every step of the way. Our clients will be able to review products offers submitted from our audited network of factories across Eastern Europe, South East Asia, China and South America. From design to sourcing, to the final inspection and shipping; SourceByNet envisions a holistic logistic solution to provide the best possible value in your complete sourcing supply chain.
From our beginnings at the start of the century. we pride ourselves in having a passionate global team who collectively now have hundreds and hundreds of years’ in the furniture supply chain.
By upholding strict ethical and quality control standards and having a wealth of technical know-how, the SourceByNet team provides the best possible service to our clients. Our products are carefully engineered to be aesthetically pleasing, value-for-money, and designed to last.
About the Role:
The purpose of this role reports to the Customer Service Supervisor. The role will manage the global B2B transactions and provide customer care, managing orders and spare parts. The employee is expected to build a positive relationship with key stakeholders of customers, sales, business developer and operations team. Ensuring every order is delivered accurately and timely.
- 1. System Data and Report Management
- Update and manage the customer’s requirement and profile in the system
- Manage the customer price list
- Accountable for appropriate knowledge and use of departmental and company systems/databases
- Maintaining filling and documentation in proper and promptly manner
- Prepare reports for Management, Sales or Customers
- Order Management
- Manage customers’ orders from order placement until shipment
- Manage spare parts orders from order placement until shipment
- Monitor delivery schedules and notify sales/customers of any status change
- Work closely with Operations Team to complete order transactions after the shipment
- Update forwarder portal to assign orders to suppliers (selective customers)
- Ensure relevant documentation and certification approval are completed and obtained on time to prevent jeopardizing the delivery schedule
- Managing risk by escalating critical issues to the Supervisor/Manager timely and work together to resolve the issues
- Commit to meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and departmental goals
- Building and Maintaining Positive Relationships with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Take initiative in providing excellent customer care service
- Timely communicate and share relevant information with teammates and/or cross functional teams
- Willingly support other team members as and when needed
Key skills and experience:
- Possess at least Diploma in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Entry level are welcomes or with 1- 2 years’ work experience in a global setting
- Good understanding of global B2B business, import and export, payment terms and incoterms 2010 and 2020
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English and able to converse in Mandarin as needed to liaise with China associate
- Customer oriented mindset with attention to details and high degree of accuracy
- Good follow up skills and well organized
- Independent and take initiatives
- Problem solving skills with analytical mindset
- Positive work attitude and good team player
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
If the above outlining position is referring to you, please email your CV clearly outlining how you meet the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.