About the Company
Established in 2000 by a team with over 100 years of combined experience in global furniture sourcing, innovative furniture solutions are in SourceByNet’s DNA.
SourceByNet’s resource network is 20 years deep, 16 countries wide and cover sourcing need from brick and mortar stores to big chain retailers. We tailor complete solutions from design, sourcing and delivery to customer needs.
With a complete supply chain solution, along with SBN dedicated account management team, our clients can be assured that we will be there with you every step of the way. Our clients will be able to review products offers submitted from our audited network of factories across Eastern Europe, South East Asia, China and South America. From design to sourcing, to the final inspection and shipping; SourceByNet envisions a holistic logistic solution to provide the best possible value in your complete sourcing supply chain.
From our beginnings at the start of the century. we pride ourselves in having a passionate global team who collectively now have hundreds and hundreds of years’ in the furniture supply chain.
By upholding strict ethical and quality control standards and having a wealth of technical know-how, the SourceByNet team provides the best possible service to our clients. Our products are carefully engineered to be aesthetically pleasing, value-for-money, and designed to last.
Manage and leverage Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) using the best development and implementation methodologies to streamline business operation process and enhance productivity
The System Specialist works closely with all the end users of Business Central and other solution tools to meet their operation needs
- Manage the Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC)
- Work collaboratively with internal end users to leverage BC using best development and implementation methodologies.
- Provide expert advice and design for various sub-system integrations with company’s core BC system and other peripheral systems.
- Identify and propose improvement in methodology and internal processes along with potential solutions
- Work on tasks identified in technical design, implementing the relevant configuration or requirement /customisation changes on the platform
- Maintain and create reports on BC and BI Application
- Attend to end-users’ need for data, reporting and training
Skills and Qualifications:
|Knowledge||– Microsoft Technologies
– Good knowledge of Financial Accounting, Inventory Costing and Pricing, Warehouse Management
|Technical/ Work-based skills||– Knowledge in Power Platform (Power Automate; Power Apps; Power BI; Common Data Service)
– Dynamics 365 Business Central deployment experience
|– Other ERP solutions|
|General Skills/ Attributes||– Strong communication skills
– Ability to work independently
|Experiences||– Minimum 3 to 4 years of Dynamics 365 Business Central deployment experience||– Experience in wholesale distribution and shipping industries|
|Qualifications||– Degree in Information technology or equivalent professional qualification.
|– Relevant Microsoft certifications|