About the Company
Established in 2000 by a team with over 100 years of combined experience in global furniture sourcing, innovative furniture solutions are in SourceByNet’s DNA.
SourceByNet’s resource network is 20 years deep, 16 countries wide and cover sourcing need from brick and mortar stores to big chain retailers. We tailor complete solutions from design, sourcing, and delivery to customer needs.
With a complete supply chain solution, along with SBN dedicated account management team, our clients can be assured that we will be there with you every step of the way. Our clients will be able to review product offers submitted from our audited network of factories across Eastern Europe, South East Asia, China, and South America. From design to sourcing, to the final inspection and shipping; SourceByNet envisions a holistic logistic solution to provide the best possible value in your complete sourcing supply chain.
From our beginnings at the start of the century. we pride ourselves in having a passionate global team that collectively now has hundreds and hundreds of years’ in the furniture supply chain.
By upholding strict ethical and quality control standards and having a wealth of technical know-how, the SourceByNet team provides the best possible service to our clients. Our products are carefully engineered to be aesthetically pleasing, value-for-money, and designed to last.
Roles & Responsibilities
This position reports to the Creative Services Manager. She/he will work closely with the creative team to develop design solutions for Corporate communications and the sales/marketing team. Flexible in design approach while maintaining Corporate identity.
- Maintain Corporate identity in online and offline marketing collaterals and internal communications.
- Supporting the creative team in the marketing sales pitch and all online marketing contents in the different platforms: Website, IG, FB, and LN.
- Provide direct support to maintaining the Corporate website: uploading the latest news, product images, etc.
Skills & Competencies:
- Experiences in graphics, corporate communication, Social Media, and website preferred
- Active participation in the creative/marketing content planning process, including understanding creative briefs, objectives, and processes
- How to implement creative solutions to meet creative/marketing objectives
- Gain experience with multiple design Softwares: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc. WordPress, PPT, etc
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role: Polytechnic Diploma/ Degree in Visual Communication, Interactive, or Graphic Design.
Duration of Traineeship Offered: 9 Months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
*Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident;
* This position is for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals.
* Graduates interested in this position should possess a Poly Diploma Qualification.
* Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.