About the Company
Established in 2000 by a team with over 100 years of combined experience in global furniture sourcing, innovative furniture solutions are in SourceByNet’s DNA.
SourceByNet’s resource network is 20 years deep, 16 countries wide and cover sourcing need from brick and mortar stores to big chain retailers. We tailor complete solutions from design, sourcing and delivery to customer needs.
With a complete supply chain solution, along with SBN dedicated account management team, our clients can be assured that we will be there with you every step of the way. Our clients will be able to review products offers submitted from our audited network of factories across Eastern Europe, South East Asia, China and South America. From design to sourcing, to the final inspection and shipping; SourceByNet envisions a holistic logistic solution to provide the best possible value in your complete sourcing supply chain.
From our beginnings at the start of the century. we pride ourselves in having a passionate global team who collectively now have hundreds and hundreds of years’ in the furniture supply chain.
By upholding strict ethical and quality control standards and having a wealth of technical know-how, the SourceByNet team provides the best possible service to our clients. Our products are carefully engineered to be aesthetically pleasing, value-for-money, and designed to last.
About the Role – Billing Executive:
Due to the new business strategy, we are offering one-year contract role with possibility of converting to permanent role of Billings Executive. The role is to manage global B2B transaction of invoicing and import/Export documentation.
- Create invoice and packing list for trade transactions
- Manage import and export documentation from suppliers to customers
- Follow up closely on shipping schedule, outstanding payment and outstanding documents
- Prepare debit and credit notes to suppliers and customers relevant to claims
- Liaise with overseas offices on sales and procurement trade activities
- Liaise with order management team on sales and purchase orders
- Liaise with banker on matters related to trade finance activities
- Issue import letter of credit (L/C) to overseas suppliers
- Review export L/C from overseas customers
- Prepare documents for submission of export L/C and collection bills to banker
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Possess at least Diploma in Shipping/ Logistics Management/ Supply Chain or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ work experiences, preferable in Global B2B business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and with good command of English
- Understanding of shipping operations (import and export)
- Customer oriented mindset with attention to details
- Able to multi-task, meet timeline and work under pressure
- Positive work attitude and good team player
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
If the above outlining position is referring to you, please apply through the job portal or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.