SBN Job advertisement
About the Company
Established in 2000 by a team with over 100 years of combined experience in global furniture sourcing, innovative furniture solutions are in SourceByNet’s DNA.
SourceByNet’s resource network is 20 years deep, 16 countries wide and cover sourcing need from brick and mortar stores to big chain retailers. We tailor complete solutions from design, sourcing, and delivery to customer needs.
With a complete supply chain solution, along with SBN dedicated account management team, our clients can be assured that we will be there with you every step of the way. Our clients will be able to review product offers submitted from our audited network of factories across Eastern Europe, South East Asia, China, and South America. From design to sourcing, to the final inspection and shipping; SourceByNet envisions a holistic logistic solution to provide the best possible value in your complete sourcing supply chain.
From our beginnings at the start of the century. we pride ourselves in having a passionate global team that collectively now has hundreds and hundreds of years’ in the furniture supply chain.
By upholding strict ethical and quality control standards and having a wealth of technical know-how, the SourceByNet team provides the best possible service to our clients. Our products are carefully engineered to be aesthetically pleasing, value-for-money, and designed to last.
HR Operations Specialist
About the Role:
This newly created role is responsible for the delivery of HR Operations and ensuring consistency and accuracy of the processes, systems, and data. Responsible for the payroll management in the region, local HR support for Singapore and Malaysia, and as a back-up HR support for the region. The incumbent will partner with the HR Manager in providing excellent services in the full spectrum of the organisation.
- HR Management System
- Be a key admin user in maintaining the HRMS and key users in the creation of all data and records in the system.
- Ensure all required information and employee data are accurately maintained and updated promptly in HRMS and employee personnel files.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and metrics from HR data sources periodically.
- HR Operations
- Responsible for the employee lifecycle HR operations such as onboarding, employment changes, and off-boarding processes.
- Support in sourcing the right job advertising channels, talent screening, and selection process to ensure hiring the right person in the right job.
- Support in ensuring that all HR policies and practices are complying and aligned with the business and local statutory requirements.
- Be the first level contact point to all employees’ queries on human resources and welfare matters.
- Payroll and Leave Management
- Responsible for accuracy and on-time in-house payroll processing of Singapore.
- Manage the overseas payroll vendor on monthly payroll checking, reporting, and payment.
- Work with the Finance team on payroll reconciliation and salary payment.
- Attend employees’ queries on payroll and leave related matters.
- Responsible for any regulatory filings to local government authorities.
- Training and Development
- Support in developing organisation training and development plan and events.
- Sourcing for appropriate learning and development solutions or programs according to business and employee needs.
- Employee Engagement and Benefits
- Manage and administer all corporate employee programs and maintain insurance benefits of SEA.
- Support and coordinate employee engagement and social activities to promote and nurture a positive and open working environment.
- Support in administering the performance review cycle and compensation and benefits surveys and updates.
- Change Management
- Partner with Corporate HR to roll up HR initiatives.
- Partner in SBN culture building.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practice, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Degree in HR, Business Management, or relevant HR qualifications.
- At least 5 years of work experience as an HR generalist.
- Experience in payroll management. Regional payroll knowledge is an added value.
- Hands-on using the HR system and tech-savvy.
- Well-versed with Singapore employment law and compliances and have exposure to international HR practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin (in engaging colleagues whose native language is Mandarin).
- A proactive, detail-oriented approach to HR, ready to build and develop relationships.
- Positive work attitude with a global mindset.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Offices and Microsoft 365.
If the above outlining position is referring to you, please email your CV clearly outlining how you meet the above requirements to email@example.com.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important: By submitting your CV and Cover Letter, you consent to Personal Data being collected, held, used and disclosed in accordance with our terms and conditions.